Re: yet do not, i would not go

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> but why? why is it bad for someone in the public eye
> to support something
> publicly?
>
> is it their method, or the idea that they do it at
> all?
>
> but i don't think you're saying famous type people
> shouldn't support
> stuff, jst not with the bad emotional pleas.

Yeah.  Support a good cause, fer Pete's sake.
Everyone should do that.

Kelvin's Primer for Politically Active Artists:

Don't try make me feel like your cause is the most
important thing in the world and if I don't jump on it
I'm shallow and selfish.
If you're gonna talk the talk in your shows and on
your album covers, you darned well better be walking
the walk.
If your "activism" is only done in the public eye, you
have far less credibility than if you were actually
doing something.
If your music becomes about pushing the
political/philosophical cause you're espousing, it
becomes propaganda.

Just some thoughts...

Kelvin

support PETA - Physicians for the Erratic Treatment of Acne

=====
Screw the whales.
Save the subjunctive!