Re: Monk, Reider, Pomi's

Rick Cassinelli II <rickcassinelli at hotmail_com> wrote:

> I already have my Monk Christmas show ticket.
> The Art Museum should be a good venue.

Would you believe I'm driving down *again*?  :-) And then I'm getting up early
the next morning to drive to Chicago for holidays with the family.  I have got
to be crazy.  But I will be sitting with Shelly, in the 11th row, I believe she
said.

I really have to get to work, but I wanted to say I really enjoyed reading
everybody's stories and recollections from the weekend.  I'll try to post
more conversationally later.

Fiat cheesecake,
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"I've been wondering... what does it cost you for me to be me?" - Ferron