Re: a few quick notes on taft and such...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Rick Callender wrote:

> all i can write are a few brief notes these days, but suffice to say
> that the taft weekend was wonderful.

> i looked, rhys, but i could not find you.

i was not there. i got down to pick up dave, and he was still awake 24
hours later doing his paper. i napped. he woke me around 7. a little too
late to go.

he is taking me to the patio show instead.

and i am so jealous of everyone who got to see the show.

(:

rhys

--
chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom