a few quick notes on taft and such...

all i can write are a few brief notes these days, but
suffice to say that the taft weekend was wonderful.

i enjoyed the taft show muchly-o.

erin is VERY short and her music is full of vigor.

i pray jullie miller never grows up! i would see the
millers perform again, if not for the fun factor
alone.

it was good to hear songs i never heard before from
otr. i enjoyed jack's songs, too. his new album rocks.
shake it up.

it was good to see everyone again this year (yes, miss
j. marie, you were missed) and i was glad to meet some
of you i had not seen before.

i looked, rhys, but  i could not find you.

yz, i didn't realize how much i missed you!

bruce and drew, i did realize how much i missed you
guys. :{P}

david, next year we'll park in one of the OTHER
parking lots you parked in.

liesel, beth and i hope to see you again next year,
too.

and speaking of which, beth said that she'd even come
to next year's festivities.

thanks to ryan for lending me his guitar for the
brunch. you and ash are talented musicians! and for
anyone who may be interested in my new CD, feel free
to e-mail me privately. i also hope to have some stuff
on drew's website soon.

lynzi and jay, continued luck with the bunny.

don, it's always good to catch up with you. the fadora
is a nice touch.

anywho, it's back to the work flow. back to life. back
to the grind.

happy hanukkah and merry christmas.

bink