Re: newbie-ish question

Ah *sigh*....  jack's valentine....  man, do we ever
yell for that one at cornerstone every year....  i
half to laugh when i think back to this year when
karin was talking about how they always laugh to hear
songs yelled out and then i yelled out for jack's
valentine.  fond memories.....  ah cstone...