Re: newbie-ish question

Hey, does OTR generally stick to a setlist for an entire tour, or do
they switch it around a lot?

They usually switch it around somewhat, but there are certain songs that they play at every or most every stop.

 I'm seeing them tonight and I am SO
excited.

Me too!

  Dave will be a bit dissapointed since there isn't much from
ASW.  Oh well.  He can  deal.

Yeah, way to go.  You tell him.

 And I *really* hope they will do Jack's
Valentine tonight!

Just yell for it between every song.  That will make you popular ;-)

I'm sure iit will be a great concert.  I wonder if they will let Linford pull out our good piano.  He usually does when he comes to Calvin.

Steve