now I remember why OTR is my favorite band...

The concert tonight was AMAZING.  They were just great.  And then I got
to hang out for a while afterward, and discuss philosophy and music and
literature.  It was great.  Too bad I didn't study enough for my exam
tomorrow though.  Oh well.  I had great seats -- 4th row center.  And I
got to see Over the Rhine for my second time ever and they were great.
And they played my favorite songs off of FFR -- a kickin' version of I
Radio Heaven and When I Go.  Also, The World Can Wait, a great version
of Moth.  And Jacks Valentine.  Which I love.
I dragged along 3 other people, and got at least one convert.  He's
changing his christmas list.  They had to trust me pretty well to come
along too -- we went 2 hours before it started.  But I did teach them to
play escoba with spanish cards and they appreciated it pretty well.  And
Jeremy and I *did* study for theatre for a while...
Tired but happy...
Bethany

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah