Buffy/Angel trade offer

hey listee's

knowing there are quite a few Buff fans here I thought I'd offer a trade.
I've missed the last two Angel shows in a row and was wondering, if anyone
tapes it, whether they'd like to trade for two other Buffy or Angel shows. I
have a majority of both shows to offer including the two parter talked about
a while back that ends with faith in jail.

drop me a message offlist if you're interested

kevin (offline a couple days and not knowing where to start with the 200+
letters in my mailbox - y'all busy around here)

"He did a hundred happy things -
    And then went to bed."
                From Now We Are Six by A.A. Milne