i know i'm new to the list but....

i have a favor to ask of someone, i just hope it's not asking for too much too soon. read and tell me please:

alrighty....through circumstances outside of my control, i have the opportunity to attend the show at the taft on friday.
the problems being that:
1. it is a 5 hour drive and i work until 3:30, so it'll be a rush to get there before OTR takes the stage at 9:00, but it'll be worth it, and i'm sure i can make it.
2. i  would prefer not to drive for 10 hours in one day with 8 hours of work and a concert on top of it, but i don't have anywhere to stay the night, and the cash is fairly low.

so this brings us to my possibly asking too much:
is it possible for me to crash at someone's place friday night? i'm not crazy, i don't eat too much, i'm housebroken, i'm friendly, good with kids, liked by pets, i don't have a terrible odor, i cook, i clean, i have agreat sense of humor (well, cynical sarcasm usually, but if you ask me to i won't say anything), i don't have many bad habits, and most of all, i can repay the kind soul who helps me if so requested. but cash is fairly limited, so it might have to be something else, (a big hug and my eternal undying gratitude, or perhaps i could wash your car - just a few examples - i'm flexible it's not confined to those two options).

one last final plea: you KNOW you want to help me out, so, that's my predicament. if you can help me out of it, please do so, i'd be quite appreciative. (i'm begging on my hands and knees here, please help me!)

---dan