RE: Oprah Books and Poisonwood---Et Al

>>Has anyone ever read the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen
Covey?

I have multiple copies from management meetings along with "Daily
Reflections for Highly Effective People".  I didn't say I READ them, but I
have them.  I wonder if Procrastination is one of the habits?...hmmm...maybe
I will open one of my copies up and see....maybe next year...  I actually am
trying to use the book title to describe my office "7 Habits of Highly
Defective People".

Out here,
Barry