Re: Twin Cities show volunteering

So maybe we should get a show of hands first of all
who are interested and then discuss place and time.
Ok, I will go first.  I am interested.  And I will
begin to make a list as people begin to show hands.
When the last hand seems to have been raised, we can
talk more about the rest.

HAND RAISED HERE!

--- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>