christmas cds and tour stuff

hi kids!

i know i mentioned that my choral group was making a christmas cd a while
ago, but i have the cds in my possession now, and i was wondering if anyone
would be interested in purchasing one...

this is the deal:  the cds are $15 each, and for every one i sell, i get $10
taken from my tour cost of $2000.  tour will be in the month of may, and i
have the ability to play across four countries in europe, including france,
germany, switzerland, and italy.  you have no idea how excited i am!  i have
never been outside of the country, aside from canada, and this will be such a
valuable experience for me!  it sure is a way to end your college
career...graduating and then hoping a plane to europe.

at any rate, here is a list of the songs on the cd, since i remember someone
asking about it when i first asked for the listees help.

it's the most wonderful time of the year:  arr. by mark a brymer
christmastime is here:  arr. by brady r. allred
go tell it on the mountain:  arr. by kirby shaw
do you hear what i hear?:  arr. by harry simeone
night of all nights:  stephen jones
hark! (in 7/8):  arr. by stephen landau
away in a manager:  arr. by lowell m. durham
he is born:  arr. by robert wetzler
gesu bambino:  pietro a. yon
where shepherds lately knelt:  carl schalk
christmas comes anew:  mark riese
december the 25th:  leslie bricusse
here we come a-caroling:  arr. by brant adams
jingle bells:  arr. by david wilcox
christmas song:  arr. by brady r. allred
sleigh ride:  arr. by brady r. allred
feliz navidad:  arr. by alan billingsley
have yourself a merry little christmas:  arr. by brady r. allred
need a little christmas:  arr. by ronald j. staheli
the secret of christmas:  arr. by raonald a. staheli
oh happy day!:  arr. by mark hayes

so, that's the play list.  and jan and jeff can attest to the cd's
worthiness!  at least, i think they can.  lol  at any rate, i can bring a
bunch to the taft show if any taft attending listees would like on.
otherwise, i would be willing/able to mail cds to anyone who might like to
own one.  e-mail me off-list, please!

thanks a bunch everyone.  otr content...my friend kristina and i decided to
create an amazing cover group, and we're going to do some over the rhine
stuff!  i told her we HAVE to learn *silent night*.  yum!

happy tuesday night, all!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka