Re: grammar gestapo (piercing police)

rhys told us:

> i grew up with grey, colour, realise, and a slurry of variously spelled
>  words which got me in no end of trouble by the authorities of educative
>  institutions.

so *that's* why i *knew* i was spelling "grey" write, even though spell check
goes psycho.

good to know...i thought i was crazy.  well, i am, actually, but at least not
about that.

i finished my paper which was, as both matt (hi matt) and my friend stephen
pointed out, boring as all hell.  i did come up with some literary gems,
however, and it is 6 pages in arial 10, my favorite font *ever*.  i liked
portions of it.  and i like the song i wrote about.  that is what matters in
the long run, yes?

i will stop rambling for now, although i think i shall probably be back in
due time.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka