Re: Ethernopian

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Chris Ramsdale wrote:

> Okay,Rhys, now you've motivated me...and I looked and discovered that
> Seattle holds ELEVEN Ethiopian restaurants.  Whoo-hoo.  I have to
> admit, i don't care for the sour bread, but the rest is all good.

happy to motivate (:

maybe i like the bread because i have a natural tendency towards flat
breads (:

send it my way, i'll eat it. though i bet jeff beats me toit.

> Here's to warm food on chilly grey days.
>
> Here's to chilly grey pensive days.
>
> Here's to food and to days.

or leg room - how about leg room? that is my nly complaint. i like the
tables they sit you at, but there's not leg room!

rhys

--
chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom