Re: Honors for FFR/my OTR story (long)

our new friend dan wrote:

> oh yeah, while i was in kent, a few minutes before the show, actually, i
> stopped at this cd store that was conveniently located right next to the
cafe

you were at the acoustic show in kent?!  i was there.  that night was fun.
*grin*

HI KATHERINE!  I'll miss you at the taft show!

hmmm...what else...still haven't started my paper.  barry, i wish we could
have switched topics...i have to write mine comparing the vocal strategies
and phrasings of three different jazz vocalists regarding the song
*stardust*.  i hate musicianship...but our jazz improv thing will kick ass!
our group is doing the life of a music school student, with two pianists, a
french horn, a clarinet, and me singing.  becky, our group leader, told me
she wants me to end up SCREAMING...i have great ideas.  free jazz is gross,
but requires little preparation in a group setting.

anyway, hi everyone!  hi cate and kate and dan.  and hi matt, even though you
think i'm self-absorbed.  you must forgive me...'tis finals time (bethany, i
feel your pain).

and jg, i love your haiku written just for me!  i just wish we wouldn't talk
in just haiku.  dan makes me happy...he doesn't write in haiku.

but, for you, jg...

how long has it been
since i first saw you at kent's
own brady's cafe?