Re: Honors for FFR

already) that Films For Radio was >chosen as a "critics pick" for 2001 by
two of the critics in the December issue of CCM.  Associate Editor >Sarah
Aldridge McNeese ranked it her #1 pick, and said "This unconventional album
honestly addresses >life's hopes and fears.  The unique sound of each track
demands your attention."  Editor Matthew Turner >ranked it his #2 pick and
referred to it as "frighteningly honest."  It's great to see OTR getting
some press!

>Chris

Arg.

CCM.

An acronym from a former life. I plead ignorance and immaturity.

*shudder*