Re: Fumbling Towards Uncertainty (Was OtR In the workplace)

--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> >So you're an optician?
> >
> I work alongside them as a lab tech, making glasses
> for the masses.

I actually got to the point where I kind of enjoyed
that process.  I remember the first time I used the
huge lens buffer machine...I forgot to put the little
pegs in the little buffers correctly.  Huge pop.  The
actual grinding machine was my favorite.  Made me feel
powerful maybe.

> So, I never meant to
> assert that corporate music is intrinsically evil.
> Unless its country.

And the Presto contingent screams a hearty AMEN.

BTW, you know I mentioned this story in
> my post.  So that was
> you, huh?

guess so.

 What are you doing now?

I'm wallowing away at my job as Assistant
Manager/Textbook Manager of the LIfeWay store at
Southern Baptist Theological Saminary.

Kelvin

=====
Screw the whales.