Re: Fashion advice?! ;)

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:

> rhys was disappointed that everyone at the taft was wearing shoes.
>
> to that i respond:
>
> I WON'T!  i hate shoes.  i'll have them there, but they'll be on the
> floor, and i'll be sitting with my feet tucked under me.

that's the way i usually end up.

> *hating the cold weather because i have to wear socks* jessyka

socks are ok, see - they can be fun, and you can slide around on wooden
floors (:

although,  i holed up another pair of socks this weekend. all the sudden
all of my socks are biting the dust... how sad.

(:

the more sock you have, the less you have to worry about matching them.

rhys

--
chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom