waving hullo, briefly.

hullo . . .

lynz h. here.

just thought I should say "hullo" since I will be
seeing the lot of you in person. less than a week now.

as regard to head-count for the Broo-Say shindig - -

(raising a virtual hand.)
me. myself and mr. phat husband, too.
and, alas. I s'pose I shall need to find a sitter for
my little rabbit. (sniff!)

I know that we intend to spend the night. I do not
know the intent of our plans, thus far. if Jay has
already communicated this, thus far--my apologies for
being redundant.

if anyone could be so kind as to e-mail me privately,
just to give me a brief run-down on the plans. who
will be at Bruce's, what listie gatherings and planned
and the like. sorry. I haven't been lurking so I am
totally, like, clueless, man...

I really, really, really look forward to seeing some
of my long lost friends hither and tither. hopefully,
when we see each other, I can at least shake hands and
make eye contact like a proper person, rather than
glancing around the room in a daze.

(I remember all of those nice little books on manners
that my mother gave me as a child...I just practice
them ever so rarely. . .)

I very much look forward to seeing Over the Rhine
again.

all for this morning,

lynz harnish.