Re:Re: more veggie thoughts

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> > I am vegetarian and I agree, but it's like some of
> those people who
> > are Christian that do the same thing to those who
> aren't. There are
> > those people in every segment of society.
>
> i agree. i think that's the ont thing i have a hard
> time with - someone
> who wants to make me something they are because they
> are happy or
> satisfied that it's the right thing to be/do.

On the other hand, if there is something that is
important to me that I have found to be immenseley
benificial, I might think "Hey, this person I care
about might be interested.  It would probably be
benificial to them to."  THere's not a thing in the
world wrong with that.

Problem #1 - Some People are too darned
pushy/patronizing/condemning...whatever.

Problem #2 - Some people are so against what I share
with them that they accuse me of being
pushy/patronizing/condemning...whatever, when in fact
they are just overly sensitive/defensive.

Just a thought.

Kelvin

=====
Screw the whales.