Re: Pizza Below/Stars Above/Brunch After

On 11/29/01 4:21 PM, quoth the effervescent Bru-Say at
b_lachey at hotmail_com:

>Ys indicated there were around 25+ to go to this, I told them it was 25 but
>may grow.  If you have a good idea that you'd like to join us or told her
>and CAN'T make it, let me know at this email address by the morning of 5
>December.

Actually, my love, I'm at about 30 people so far. I expect this to be
slightly fluid since we're, well, Rhinelanders. On circuit, we always
used to say, "If your personal motto is 'Plans have changed,' you might
be a Rennie." I think that applies for us, as well.

Now, I was _trying_ to be subtle, but I guess that wasn't working. Since
we'll all be guests at Drew's abode, we should raise our hands, say
who'll be attending, and what we might be able to bring, with the
understanding that not everyone can make something, but there will be a
grocery store nearby. We've sort of started to hone in on the finals, but
we should get a little further on the path.

I'll be there with David and Liesel, and I'm bringing several large
brioche. If Mom goes along with The Plan, that is.

And a PS to Linford: now that we've got the endless loop killed, can we
do anything about the "Thanks for writing" tags?