Re: Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1037

On 11/29/01 4:45 PM, quoth the effervescent LinfordDetweiler at aol_com at
LinfordDetweiler at aol_com:

>Does this work? I've never replied to something on the discussion list
>directly (!). I'm going to try to hit reply, and see what happens. Kaboom.
>Usually when I send out a note, it goes to all the different lists via a
>series of clandestine commands.
>
>But here I am, diving in (as promised) to just the discussion bit.

Linford, heart of my heart, there is only one reply to this-- but since
everyone here knows what it is, I won't bother actually saying it.

But I do have a question. ("Ooo, ooo! Mistah Kottah!")

What music do you regularly listen to that seems the furthest removed
from your own? And, relatedly, what about it appeals to you?

Nice to have you amongst us finally, epistolarily speaking. Pull up a
padded chair and watch out for the needle gun!