Re: Vegetarianism

--- CLQ007 at aol_com wrote:>
> You've described my position on fur about as well as
> I could.  I am by no
> means an "animal rights" person, but I've always
> found fur to be cruel and,
> for lack of a better word, tacky.  As a guy, I'm not
> ever faced with the
> notion of wearing fur, but I've never seen it on a
> woman, even a beautiful
> model, and thought it glamorous.  Well said!

i agree too, to a certain degree.  but i do have a
great wool coat with a fur collar that i picked up for
$8 at a goodwill.  it's easily 30 years old.  i felt
great about it, about wearing it, etc.  i killed
nothing to wear this, someone 30 years ago did.  i'm
just making sure it wasn't done in vain and that it
gets it's fair use(and this is what i told the animal
rights folks who yelled at me last thanksgiving while
walking past Lazarus (?) in Pittsburgh).  everything
in moderation i guess.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn