Re: If you could ask a question...

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 CLQ007 at aol_com wrote:

> I'm starting a thread here that may have been started before, but I
> don't remember it.  I got to thinking, if any of us could as a
> question of Karin and Linford, what would it be?  Who knows, if
> they're looking at the board, maybe they'll be tempted to answer a few
> of them...
>
> My question (well, I picked one of many questions I have) is...
>
> I've heard that Karin and Linford are NASCAR fans, which is quite
> interesting to me.  What drew them into enjoying NASCAR, and what
> drivers do they like, and why?

they like nascar? wow (: how funny.

kinda like me liking teddy bears and being a geek, i guess.

my question(s):

is Karin from a mining town? she sounds like it, her music sounds like it.

i watched the Eve (?) video the other night. i didn't know linford grew up
amish...

does (or did) he feel like his doings now with music (or his journey into
music of this kind) collide with his beliefs?

rhys

--
chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom