-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Chris Ramsdale
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 4:10 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Portland rocks

Hi Chris from Portland

I like Portland.  I'd consider moving there if I didn't like Seattle so
much.
Can't fly to Cinci.  No money :(  Seems to be a common American problem
these days.  I'll just listen to all my CDs over and over and over and over
and over and over...and drink peppermint mochas and think of Kaldi's