Re: OtR in the workplace

Jan writes:

Ysoie said:

>> My manager-- the one I despise, yes-- called my OtR CD (FfR, I think t'was) "suicide music." >>

My former manager forbid The Darkest Night of the Year to be in our holiday music collection a few years back for similar reasons...

Jan

My manager/OTR problem was that she just got tired of hearing FFR over and over again back in the spring when it first came out.  Oh well, since I don't work there anymore, I don't have that problem!

Chris

PS--Everyone think of me on the 7th... :-)