Vegetarianism

Hi everyone,

I find this discussion fascinating. I eat mostly vegetarian foods, and will
even buy veggie burgers and vegetarian meatballs instead of the real thing. I
do this becaue I really like them. However, I DO eat poultry and fish now and
then, so I don't consider myself a vegetarian in the strict sense of the word.

I think that people often choose vegetariansim for political reasons rather
than for reasons of health. Some people go so far with it that there health
fails.

I'm extremely vegetarian friendly, but I must admit that I have no patience
for radical groups such as PETA, who use emotional manipulation to push their
own agenda.

Just my two cents ;o)

Sue

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
-Eleanor Roosevelt