Shania and Bono (no-OtR)

Okay now that I have y'all in here with the subject line I have a question.
I had a friend going through my CD collection this past weekend and got to
my U2 portion (alphabetically organized), and I saw that I had Shania
Twain's "Come on Over" next to it.  While not embarrassed to have Shania in
my music collection; I felt just...well...wrong to have the two next to each
other w/o a buffer.  Does anyone have a suggestion of someone a bit
more...ummm... musically classy to sit in between Shania Twain and the boys
of U2 alphabetically to serve as a buffer? ;)

out here,
Barry