Re: Mpls shows and Baraboo, WI

Wow, I can tell that this is going to take some
planning to get as many people in the same place at
the same time.  Isn't this grand!  I can't wait!  I
wish that I could offer hang out at my place since it
is downtown, but none of us would fit in it!
I also am addicted to food.  I love anything ethnic, I
love ribs, I love coffee and dessert.  So as we can
all see, I will be no help at all in decision making.
But I will definitely go along with whatever you guys
want to do.  Outfit planning (as us girls are famous
for) is in the works.  By the day before the show I
will be able to tell you folks to look for me in such
and such clothes.
Yea VOL!  Nov 9?  I love VOL.  My name says it all.
:)

We should probably think of taking a show of hands as
well as soon as we all decide where we are going to
meet or whatever.  LOL  I am giddy!  I think it is the
snow combined with the thoughts of the show.  Today I
laughed all the way in my car after work.  The snow is
making me want to dance outside.

Kristen Elaine

BTW, I am jealous because I have only been to Narnia
in my head, and so may I have directions please if
they are available?  :)