daring treks

have you ever had a childhood dream come true? a completely fantastic
one...

ever since i read the chronicles of narnia, i wished and wished i could go
there. well, this thanksgiving i did.

narnia is a trip worth taking. it's this little place on the point of lake
huron? in the UP. near a place called cedarville.

you hike and hike out there for about an hour. eitehr on the shore or in
the woods.  we came to narnia backwards, not through the wardrobe. but
that was ok - he'd already been there. so he made me wait. past the
sleeping animals, past cair paravel and the dragon and the cove were the
dawn treader docked. until we found the wardrobe. he made me close y eyes
and walk around it 'till i got right up to the beginning. i walked
through, and on the other side was a sign that said 'welcome to narnia,
wander as you will'. it was a fixed to a lampost.

so then i got to explore everything. the rocks were so cool. it felt like
a dream come true.

this was probably my best thanksgiving ever (i even had my first true
traditional meal - complete with sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie)

rhys

p.s. otr content is.... i don't know what my ticket says, but word is,
iv'e got one (:

--
chmod a+rwx /bin/freedom