Re: RE: MN show

On 11/25/01 2:30 PM, quoth the effervescent jostrom at mn_rr.com at
jostrom at mn_rr.com:

>and
>I think Ysoie's corset idea is hilarious

(taptaptap) Ahem.

My corsets have been called many things, but never hilarious.

I test-drove my outfit last night to some acclaim (actually, I wore it to
the VNV Nation show, but that's beside the point), so I'm all set. And
I'm very excited. I will be wearing the Pointy Boots of No Forgiveness,
and a corset. I doubt anyone will have trouble finding me, thus I doubt
further descriptions are neccessary.