Thanks

As a Commonwealth of VA employee I get the benefit of a half day today; so I
thought I would throw my thanks out there early. ;)
This was the year that I discovered Over the Rhine among other things.
Embarrassingly I was reminded recently (you know who you are) that I called
them "Out of the Rhine" less than a year ago. lol  I just wanted to drop a
note and say thanks for all the interesting conversations, lightening up my
days with laughter, and deepening them with thought.  Y'all have made me
rethink issues that I once stood firm on, but had never researched or
discussed.  Thank you OtR and the list for the past year.  Enjoy the Holiday
with your family and friends or wherever it may be spent.

Out here,
Barry