Re: Er?/ Taft

>From: Liesel tarquini > > >--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com>
>wrote:
>What to do?
>
>get your butt to a ticket counter and buy a ticket and
>bring some extra cash for uno's after the show.

Uno's.  That's mighty tempting.  I just recently tried the honey mustard
salmon.  I highly reccommend it with a ceaser salad (replete with
anchovies).  Delicious!

shy,
>smy.  we want to meet you...

Yeah, I'm not as much shy as I am prone to function poorly in groups.  In
"Life 101"  my report card's comments section says "Doesn't party well with
others."  Still, the part of me I call "kindred" wants to meet you all as
well.

>:)
>liesel

"Liesel and lust is what we breathe/ This land don't change, and we don't
leave..."   Good record that..."Liesel and Lust" by Midnight Run.

Apologetic, delirious and headed for bed,

Matt ;-)

p.s.  "not since Lassiter was here, Tom Selleck's got a lame career."