Automated responses

Have any of you who've posted recently received an automated response from someone at a Yahoo address complaining about receiving mail from this list?

Additionally, after that post of mine a few minutes back, I got my first "thanks for writing" message.  I believe someone already said this, but those things are gonna get pretty annoying real fast.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Jason Harrod - Living in Skin

“...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl