Re: which disc to lend...

In a message dated 11/19/01 2:50:20 PM Central Standard Time, blk4 at calvin_edu
writes:

<< What do you-all think
 would be the best introduction to OTR? >>

I recommend GDBD. And don't worry about your friend's other music. metal
heads also appreciate OtR. As a matter of fact, one of our friends who is a
Punk/Metal head is the biggest OtR fan we know. Besides, I have a soft spot
for Tool.

Another suggestion is to make him a compilation tape so he can become
familiar with the music before the concert.

Rose