Anne Lamott

"Has
anyone else read her stuff?"

Me!
I adore Anne Lamott's work!
Traveling Mercies is probably one of the most
important books of my life. I am currently on the last
3 pages of Bird By Bird (I'm savoring it & don't want
it to end!) Next, I plan to read Operating
Instructions.

I'm not drawn to her fiction because I'm so moved by
her non-fiction--& simply am in a place where I'm
wanting to read more directive, personal works.

I have this idea to write to & make friends with her.
One of my ideal vacations would include traveling to
California to meet her & her son, Sam.

Anyway, thanks for speaking up & happy reading!
Aubrey