These are my ramblings

Most favoritist and most cleverest.  Now this is my
kind of language.  You guys are great.  I am so
blessed to get to read all that is happening in your
minds and lives.  Did I mention that you guys are
great?  :)  Well, I think you guys are great.  LOL  I
am here in Ohio visiting home this week, and let me be
honest with you guys.  After two years of living in
MN, I am starting to long for home once again.  I miss
being part of this place.  This always has been and
always will be home to me.  Now I have to go back at
the end of the week and contemplate some things about
where I am at and if it might be God's will to be back
here for good.  I need to ask prayer from anyone of
you who is willing.  I know I don't really know you
guys much, and you are all probably thinking "Who is
this crazy girl?"  But I just think that you are an
awesome bunch and I needed to let some things out that
I have been going over in my mind lately.  I know that
I need God now more than ever because I certainly
can't make such decisions on my own.  His grace is
sufficient for me.  Now that I am weakest, He will
make me stronger than ever.

Hey, thanks guys for listening to my lamenting...

God bless all of you.....

Kristen Elaine