Re: Color Your World With Ink

You have NO idea how close I came to chucking this unread as another spam from Epson.

Finally saw the Buffy musical tonight. But it was edited. What'd I miss?

And because I feel it incumbent upon myself to prove that I CAN indeed talk about OtR at least sometimes,  I am happy to reportthat I'msitting here with my very own pack of Eve trading cards, which I believe I must have bought in a flurry of completist obsession at the '96 Taft show. I haven't looked at them much since, and they're in perfect condition.

But no, I'm not selling them on eBay. I think I'm just obnoxiously gloating. Whrrrr!