Re: Buy Stuff!!!

--- bigLight <biglight at pacbell_net> wrote:
> Wal-Mart, thus far this year, according to Forbes,
> has made
> 155,048,000,000 dollars. Last year the company made
> 191,000,000,000
> dollars.

Now, to be fair, look up the following statistics:

How many stores do they have?
How many employees?
How much do those employees make?
How much do they pay a year for rent? utilites? taxes?
insurance and other benefits?  (trust me, they are
pretty generous with their benefits)
How much per year do they give back to the communities
through scholarships, local charities, etc.?

It's not at all fair to say "such and such company
made this much money last year", provide no other
information, and think that proves something.

Kelvin

=====
...like a mad dog on the far side of Dante's door.