Re: Buffy ( zero OtR)

In a message dated 11/15/01 1:20:06 PM Central Standard Time, dtemm at yahoo_com
writes:

<< here are also some boxset videos out there...
 the Angel chronicles, the Slayer chronicles, the
 1st season (6 episodes of it)... those might help
 you get a good idea.  check your local Blockbuster
 or Hollywood Video to see if they have them for
 rent. >>

been on vacation a week and while home, been doing some major home
improvement so haven't had time for lists but I checked in tonight and saw
the Buff thread so had to read at least that and I caught the question about
what's out there from new convert Michael.  Welcome aboard the Slayer train,
it's a crazy domain!  Don't go buying VHS tapes if you can wait a bit.  A DVD
set of the entire first season is slated for a mid January release.  JOY!!!
If Fox does what it's done for X-files perhaps we'll even see season 2 by the
end of next year.

On the question of Faith, she is in jail.  The semi-short skinny - No one who
doesn't watch Angel too would have caught it but around the end of season 1
in episodes Five by Five and Sanctuary Faith comes to town, promptly robs and
kills a guy and finds herself wanted by the police.  Wolfram and Hart hire
her to kill Angel but while she's fighting with him (for torturing Wesley)
she suddenly breaks into crying and starts hitting him and yelling "Kill me
I'm evil" or something to that effect.  Sanctuary is spent dealing with Angel
helping her and trying to convince the others that she is worthy of
forgiveness.  Buffy comes to town too and catches Faith and Angel hugging.
Anyway, at the end of the episode, she goes MIA for a bit after a bruhaha
between  the cops and most of the cast - ends up turning herself in and
confessing to her crimes.

Don't think Spike and Buffy are going to get together.  There'll probably be
a bit more development of their relationship but they'll end up remaining
'just friends' (or he'll die) but NOT before
it's found out that they've got close and shared a few smoochies and the
scoobies freak out bigtime!

I wonder what's in development for Willow, what with Tara gone and the weight
of pulling Buff out of heaven...

peace,
kevin