Re: BRUNCH head-count?

The Drew writes:

Just for my own information, I'd like to get a tentative headcount for those that are planning to attend the Brunch at my place on Saturday December 8. (Check this page for information and directions: http://www.drewvogel.com/brunch.php).

It's not that we've got enough chairs -- we don't. I just wanna know, in case there are to be door prizes or anything.

I'll be there.  What else am I supposed to do on a Saturday morning in Cincinnati?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  The Damnations TX - Half Mad Moon

“...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl