Re: piercings and places of business...

Bob the Dancing Monkey said:

> Seriously, I sometimes think that while the majority of Christians are far
> too uptight about certain aspects of American culture, I think that small
> percentage that finds no problem with the things that I just mentioned are
> a bit smug about it.  Myself included.   I can do the cultural Christian
> mock with the best of them (in fact, I may be a regional champion), but
> I've recently wondered where the love shines through in those
> situations.

I had never thought of it that way before.  I think your right.  I know that
there is an attitude of eliteism amongst those of us who look down upon more
tight-laced Christians.
PS.  I love Harry Potter.

np: Delirious - King of Fools

> And my apologies for those who find that sort of discussion boring...feel
> free to send me to my room without supper.
>
> O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew     )
> O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, goats.com  X

**entirely unrelated***  the above quote cracks me up everytime I read it.  That
is a perfect example of what was so silly about the whole Elian Gonzales thing.