RE: Taft show. Give me one good reason....

Title: RE: Taft show. Give me one good reason....

> (any Belgariad
>fans out there?)
 Hey Jeff, I really enjoy the Belgariad,  I have read them about 6-7 times.  They are just a really fun read.  My brother digs deep for all the spiritual connotations etc that he thinks he sees, but I just go in for the fun of it.  So much lighter than like the Thomas Covenant stuff (but those are great too).  I have started and quit the Robert Jordan books a few times.  I would read the first couple and then have to wait for the new ones to come out and then be lost and have to start over again and finally gave up on it.

I guess it is final, we won't be at Taft.  Too much back and forth to see the Taft show and catch the Chicago shows as well.  Plus my wife doesn't think she can get out of work on Friday in time to make the drive.  It might be possible but it would mean skipping the Brunch, and that would be a big part of the Christmas show anyway.  We had a great time last year meeting up with the group.  We even got to meet the radio personalities that bring you "Smack It".  Ric Casselini gave us good parking tips and let us follow him to the show.  I know you'll all have a great time!

Michael & Dawn