I'm sad

Hey everyone. It seems as if Marc and I will be unable
to attend this years Christmas Show.  Money issues.
However, maybe I'll be able to buy a couple of tickets
at the last minute.  That is if the show doesn't sell
out.  I guess it wouldn't matter where we sat, just as
long as we are there.  Last year we gave up our seats
and sat in the balcony.  There were only like five
people and it was a lot cooler.  Hmmm...maybe we'll
get to go, but it's not looking bright.

However, if Dan's premonition is correct. :-D  I will
be at least at one possibly both shows on Jan. 25th or
26th at Canal St.

If I don't get to see you all...Have a Happy Holidays!

~~Jessica