Re: flirt & dirt

> how did you get that much dirt in your hair? do we want to know?  (of
> course we want to know!)

a very energetic pillow fight (:

i hit him frm behind while sitting on the couch. he readhed over his head
and tried tried trie3d to hit me. didn't work. so he swung to the side,
catching the pottde hanging plant.

dirt everywhere. mouth. ears, nose. hair.

my hair is short, but THICK. i think the swirling sounds like fun (:

will let you know.

he thoght i'd be mad. i laughed so hard ic ouldn't breathe (:

rhys
 --
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.