From: Ponybat at aol_com
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2001 2:14:43 PM
To: Ysobelle at aol_com
Cc: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: bINK RULES!
I'll be travelling from Guthrie, Oklahoma via Louisville, Kentucky in order
to get to my seats which are Right Center, row K, seats 13 and 14.
Because I'm riding and staying with an old high school friend in Louisville,
I won't get to do any pre- or post-concert funsies. Hopefully, I'll get to
see some of you at the Taft, though.
Now all that I have to do is officially get those days off at my job.
Always putting the cart before the horse and never getting in too much
trouble because of it,
Stef