Ticket? OTR at Taft Dec.7

Hi, I've just now joined this list.  Stacie said Ticketmaster has info on
its site re: the OTR Taft DEC. 7 show, but I couldn't find price or how to
purchase online.  I'm 41 and not cyber savvy.  Anyway, anyone out there
got/getting an(y) extra ticket(s)?  Price? Please contact me.  Anyone
traveling from or through the Chillicothe area to the concert?  I really
need only one ticket.  I wouldn't make the trip without being acquainted
with some other folks.  And I wouldn't care to sit among a bunch of
strangers.  I hope to hear from someone.  Please email me direct:
cybox4posts at hotmail_com
Thanks in advance (in case I don't get to follow up with thanks again to
everyone who replies), Larry