From: Kendrickjd at aol_com
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2001 12:08:04 PM
To: Ysobelle at aol_com; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: bINK RULES!
In a message dated 11/10/01 10:54:30 AM Central Standard Time, Ysobelle@aol
com writes:
In other words, he got our tickets. Row E, over by Linford's side, if I
understood correctly. 1 to 6.
Would that be the left or right side? Fran and I got tickets too this
morning. Row E. Left side. I would imagine that's Jack's side. Don't
remember seat numbers, though. For whoever is counting, Fran and I will be
at the brunch and can *possibly* give a ride to Chicago people (we might
have some friends coming who would need those seats in our car, though). I
will keep you posted. Oh, and Ysoie, Sandi will not be able to make it. : (
Oh well. Maybe next year. Frees up a seat in your rental, though, right?
See y'all in December!
Jan