Re: bINK RULES!

In a message dated 11/10/01 10:54:30 AM Central Standard Time, Ysobelle at aol_com writes:

In other words, he got our tickets. Row E, over by Linford's side, if I
understood correctly. 1 to 6.

Would that be the left or right side?  Fran and I got tickets too this morning.  Row E.  Left side.  I would imagine that's Jack's side.  Don't remember seat numbers, though.  For whoever is counting, Fran and I will be at the brunch and can *possibly* give a ride to Chicago people (we might have some friends coming who would need those seats in our car, though).  I will keep you posted.  Oh, and Ysoie, Sandi will not be able to make it.  : (  Oh well.  Maybe next year.  Frees up a seat in your rental, though, right?

See y'all in December!
Jan