Re: The Brunch!

Mr. Kelvin writes:

> Who else can bring what? And Drew, what else will
> you need?

I can bring something!  Whatever's needed.  Due to my
schedule (and lack of culinary skills) it would
probably be good if I could bring something
storebought.  Y'know, oranje juice, milk, Pop-Tarts,
that sort of thing.

Lemme know!

Kelvin

I'd like to think I have one or two culinary skills, but I don't know that anything I make would survive a trip from California to Ohio.  What do those of us who are making these long treks do to aid the brunch cause?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl